Saturday, September 13, 2008

my new favorite picture in the world


this is my new favorite picture ever taken in the world. Grady is about 3 minutes old and when everyone sees this picture they see his little hand gripping my finger with all his strength. when i see this picture i see my boy holding my heart and gripping with all his strength! I love you soo much Grady James! i will always love you and give you my best. i will teach you everything i know and you will know love. you will know true love, the love of Father and son. i will not spoil you with everything you want in life but i will do my best to make sure you have everything you need! you are loved by so many people starting with Mommy and daddy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You made me cry! I love you guys so much and I am so happy that you finally get to know what true unconditional love is. Isn't it awesome. I love this picture too!