Thursday, August 28, 2008

The first post ever!

After very little consideration I have decided to start a blog. as with most of my life, i was inspired to do so by my lovely wife. our daily lives give me so much joy, and things to make fun of, that i decided to share it with the entire world. unfortunately if you desire the blogs you read to contain perfect punctuation and capitalization of letters in sentences and names i must apologize now because i do not do those kind of things. (just did a quick spell check to see if the website would handle that for me but no, so apology stands!)
i will strive to have the entertaining parts of our lives chronicled here. also, since we will soon have a new baby in our family I'm sure to have all types of stories and pictures to post of him. there will be very basic type entries to the blog until i figure out how dedicated i am and also how easy it is to do neat colors and backgrounds and stuff.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so fricken happy right now that you wouldn't even believe it!!! I really do hope that you keep this up. I love you both and I/we look forward to seeing everything you put on here. I love the picture of Mel. don't take it off....she is beautiful with her big ol' belly!!!!